The SACE (South Australian Certificate of Education) prepares you for work, life and learning in a changing world by:
- building your essential skills and knowledge
- providing you with options and choices to achieve your goals
- preparing you for your future pathway.
The SACE provides a lot of flexibility for students, and has quality standards that are recognised around the state, the country, and the world. The SACE helps you to build on your learning throughout your schooling, as well as preparing you for life beyond secondary school, whatever path you take.
You will gain a range of skills and knowledge as you study the SACE, such as:
- the ability to plan, and make informed choices
- knowledge about yourself and the world, across a range of learning areas
- capabilities in communication, personal development, work, citizenship and learning
- skills to succeed in a digital and information-rich world, including researching, analysing and evaluating
The SACE has many options for completion, including VET (Vocational Educational Training), and recognition of workplace learning, and prior learning.
Research Project Link