At Seaford Secondary College staff, parents and students work together to provide a safe, caring and supportive learning environment where all students have the right to achieve their best and teachers have the right to teach. The school nurtures and guides students to respect learning, to have compassion for others, and to work to achieve their best.
The Seaford Secondary School Wellbeing Team includes two full-time Student Wellbeing Leaders.
Kellie Holliday- Middle School Wellbeing Leader- email@example.com
Bevan Constable- Senior School Wellbeing Leader- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wellbeing Team offers:
- Help to manage relationships with family, teachers and peers
- Support to manage issues of concern
- Course and career guidance
- Information about and referrals to other support agencies
- Support to encourage attendance and learning at school
- Stress and Anxiety management
- Positive Mental Health and emotional wellbeing
- Conflict resolution
- Advocate on the student’s behalf
When the need arises and you require support, please access our Student Wellbeing Leaders by sending a Daymap message to make an appointment.
The following wellbeing resources are also available.