Please read our 2022 Online Learning at Seaford Secondary College and 2022 Student Cheat Sheet to Access Emails and Teams links, which outline the Seaford Secondary College Online Learning Guidelines that will be used in the event of prolonged school closure and/or a need for online delivery. In this document you will find information on;
- Technologies used to allow online learning, support on how to use them and how to contact ICT technical support.
- What teaching, learning and assessment will look like including lesson structures and expectations of staff and students.
- Attendance expectations and follow up in an online environment.
- Behavioural expectations when participating in online learning.
- How student wellbeing will be monitored and supported.
- List of key staff leaders to communicate with if particular issues arise.
- A copy of the assessment declaration for assessments tasks requiring supervision.
In the event of moving to online learning, Daymap will continue to be the essential platform for staff, students and parents / caregivers. We would not expect students access any digital platforms or forms of technology when online learning that they did not use with their class prior, with the exception of Clickview. Instructions on how to access Clickview are on page 7 of the Online Learning Guidelines document.
Below you will find attachments to support;
- Accessing the Daymap Parent Portal to track students attendance and academic achievement
- Downloading Microsoft Office 365 to your students to access applications to support their learning including Microsot Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote and much more for free
- Students accessing Learn Link for the first time to for school emails and Microsoft Office 365 online applications.
If you have any questions in relation to online learning at Seaford Secondary College please contact Technology Leader Ben Hardy via email at Ben.email@example.com, ICT support services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school on 8327 5200.